This is a gentle walk with a focus on slowing down and enjoying the gifts nature has to offer, learning how we can use outdoor spaces to help us feel calm, and trying some mindfulness exercises in a friendly sociable group.
A regular walk which will often follow the same route but also take in new areas, central to Shaftesbury, there will always be a stunning view to take in, and a chance to stop in a café at the end.
This activity is dementia friendly, and a full Covid risk assessment has been undertaken. It will be outdoors and will follow national guidelines. If you have any concerns please contact Lindsey.
Date and times
- Friday 7th Jan 22 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- Friday 21st Jan 22 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- Friday 4th Feb 22 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- Friday 18th Feb 22 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- Friday 18th Mar 22 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- Friday 1st Apr 22 10:00 am – 11:30 am
- Friday 15th Apr 22 10:00 am – 11:30 am
To book or for more information please contact Lindsey Death at firstname.lastname@example.org