Unfortunately I am unable to run a Group on Thursday.
If the weather is kind I will run a Group outside at Barton Hill on Thursday 19th August 2-3 pm. If the weather is not good I will look into holding a group at the Grosvenor Arms on the same date.
I very much hope to be back at The Royal British Legion Hall on 2nd September, the signs are good! There will be various Covid-19 rules and guidelines and so I will post nearer the time with details.
Best wishes, keep well,