Online Talk for Health Taster: Learn to Talk for a Fit Mind – 4 pm – 6 pm Thursday 13th May
About Talk for Health
“Talk for Health is a social enterprise working to improve mental health. It was set up by Nicky Forsythe, an Accredited Psychotherapist (MBACP Accred.), to teach the skills and attitudes that allow for more deeply connective talk between people.
The skills we teach are ‘talk-based’ – this means that they are drawn from talking therapies, and we distil them into basic principles that anyone can use.” – https://talkforhealth.co.uk/
“It’s important to take care of our emotional wellbeing, just as it is to take care of our bodies. One way of doing this is to connect in a truthful and empathic way with others. Anyone who wants to take care of their wellbeing and support others.”
Attend a Taster and/or do our in-depth 4-day Talk for Health Core Programme. Then you can:
- Come to talk for health cafes, continue talking for wellbeing and gain communication skills.
- Do a range of online group activities like breathwork, art journaling and therapeutic writing.
- Follow these with ongoing groups for strong peer networks.
It’s all FREE and is commissioned by the NHS. You will learn and have space for:
- Honest talking – being the real you
- Empathic listening
- Basic counselling skills
- How to set up and be part of an ongoing group to talk for wellbeing.
Look at the website https://talkforhealth.co.uk/or Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 02034 093201