Young people’s mental health matters
If you know any young people struggling with their mental health, or who are unable to cope with how they are feeling, we’re here to support them and you.
Our young people’s information pages are made specifically to help them learn more about their own mental health, wellbeing and types of mental health conditions they may have.
On our information hub page we’ve tailored specialist information on:
- Why young people have certain feelings
- Understanding exactly what mental health is
- How to ask for support
- Why wellbeing is important
- Understand what it means to get a diagnosis
- And finally, some essential contacts just for young people
Click below for the MIND website page.